Sunday 20 January 2013

IMPORTANT INFORMATION - NOT A SHENANIGANS WHO EPISODE

I was banned, and the reason is yet to be fully revealed. Well, some people in the "Completely doomed!" thread found some info, but I'm gonna say what I know.

Here's what happened:

As I said on the deleted thread, I was bored and wrote brohoof.com/things

However, I haven't stumbled upon anything that would be harmful to anyone, or a secret.

The only things that I could see were the images, and some links which redirected to places I knew on the server.

The images weren't harmful or revealing. Just two screenshots of the server in the past, a "rejected" and a twilight sparkle gif, the Ratty avatar in a bigger version, and flipped, and normal, and a picture mocking the submission houses named "submissionville"

Now, there also were some places which requested passwords. It also said "The server says:nosy" So that's where my member title comes from. I changed it because I thought it was interesting in a way or another.
Don't know the other things

The reason of my ban was the thread, among other things (what it said). Now, it's likely that the thread alone would have caused no ban, maybe a warning or I don't know. I've yet to figure out what those other things are. A friend made a thread about it asking, but it got locked. Also, it still didn't reveal the other stuff.

To the people who read this, I'm okay with anything you do. This is the first server I've ever been banned from, probably because it's the first server I've ever been so attached to. I can't say I feel good writing this, but I have nothing else to lose.

2 comments:

  1. Also, the only thing I said on the server related to the thread was that I kept mentioning "The server says:nosy". Nothing else about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALSO, where did it say that the areas were forbidden?

    Where did it say that brohoof.com/images is forbidden?

    ReplyDelete